Unlock Your Potential: Join Our Team and Elevate Your Career to New Heights!
Graphic design for a leading company in the field of tourism marketing.
– Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
– Working on social media designs, website visuals, printing, and shooting material.
– Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
– Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
– Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
– Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software.
– Apply typography techniques
– Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
– Increase user friendliness in digital products
– Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
– Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
– Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Requirements and skills
– 3+ years of experience preferably in Marketing and advertising agencies.
– Proven work experience as a Senior Graphic Designer.
– Portfolio of completed design projects.
– Hands-on experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign.
– Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
– Attention to visual details.
– Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
– BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field.
Working hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Days off: Fridays and Satuqrday
Competitive salaries and in-kind benefits
We seek a skilled full-stack web developer to join our team and work on multiple websites across our dev and direct business units. As part of our growth, we aim to create outstanding digital experiences for our Web technical and non-technical audiences. As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing websites’ front-end and back-end, ensuring they are responsive, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
- Collaborating with project managers and designers to bring projects to completion
- Deliver a range of development projects including websites, content management systems, web apps, digital communications, integrations and bespoke product builds
- Translating high-fidelity designs into fully responsive websites with a focus on user experience
- Build and maintain websites by writing code, designing pages and widgets and incorporating graphics and video elements
- Responsible for Customer workflow and user journeys
- Problem solve and fix bugs as discovered/reported.
- Review projects/deployments and learn lessons to improve future performance.
- Stay up to date with software development trends and technological advancements. Learn and test new technologies, frameworks and languages as relevant.
- Work with Quality Assurance to validate builds ready for launch
- Maintain websites by checking for errors, broken links and security breaches
- Setup Server Mails
- About Him
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years proven track record in a web development or webmaster role
- Knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL ,Node JS , AWS
- Figma to code experience
- Experience of frontend frameworks and libraries, in particular React.js.
- Knowledge and experience working with accessibility standards such as Web Accessibility Content Guidelines
- Experience of UX principles, responsive design, grid frameworks and mapping out user journeys.
- Up to date knowledge of technical SEO best practices
- Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work in a team
- Ability to manage complex tasks and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Comfortable working within an Agile environment
- Passionate about creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient, and highly usable websites.
- Experience working with the backend DevOps website deployment technologies.